The Vistosi family has been active in the field of art glass for over three centuries. Vistosi opened his own glasworks on the Murano island in 1945. This exceptional large pendant lamp is characteristic of Gino Vistosi’s restrained design approach: simple, geometric shapes and monochrome colors. The rare cylindrical shape, the grey color and the brass details indicate that this lamp was produced in the late 1950’s or early 1960’s.
How Its Made